Saturday, October 22, 2011

Grinny Pumpkin Cauldrons for Halloween!



Have you seen the latest spooky addition to my Pixie Dust Miniatures online store...? GriNnY PuMpKin CaUldRoNs for all your witch's needs and just in time for Halloween. ;)

I am really pleased with how these turned out, and because I think they're quite unique. One inch scale, and they're hollowed out pumpkins with spooky faces and 'wrought iron' handles - making them great little cauldrons for trick or treating or holding spooky things. See my photo of their teeth and eyes glowing in the dark.

Only made 7 and not making anymore, so get them while they're here!

Now I'm off to a Halloween party myself - all dressed up as Little Red Riding Hood...



















pixie dust miniatures Halloween, miniature Halloween scene, dollhouse Halloween, dolls house Halloween, dollhouse spooky magical miniatures for a witch and wizard, miniature pumpkin, miniature cauldron nightmare before Christmas

5 comments:

  1. Haha...these are really cute! The glow in the dark photo reminds me of the Cheshire Cat. But hollow shells must be a pain to make...I can understand why you only made 7!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So funny ... I loved the faces of pumpkins. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks a lot everyone! Glad you like them. They took agggges! Mini hugs, Caroline xx

    ReplyDelete