Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Making Magic - Read all about it in NEW magazine Feature!


Yay! Featured in 'The Dolls' House Magazine' (GMC Publishing) again this month. This time it's a full feature with interview and lots of photos, so I am really pleased with it.

Click on the images (and click again to zoom) and have a read or click here to be taken to the website where you can subscribe to this terrific magazine instead.

I am glad I can finally show photos of the magic shop I made for a very special client of mine... I'll share photos later this week. (I wasn't able to show them before as I promised the editor of 'The Dolls' House Magazine' that I'd give her an exclusive!)
A big thank you to my client as well for commissioning the magic shop - 'Boggart's Bazaar' and giving me such a fun project and the reason I was featured in the magazine. C xxx






and here's just some other photos of mine they included. :)
Magic jars and unicorn horns...

the doll's house magazine, pixie dust miniatures magazine feature, scale model set of harry potter magic shop

7 comments:

  1. Wow congratulations! That's fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot guys! Really chuffed! Caroline xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. ¡¡¡ felicidades esta precioso ¡¡
    besos elena ¡¡

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful to open my mag today and find you in it Caroline! Congratulations on a fab article. Do you have a copy, would you like me to send you one hun ??xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kate, thanks! That's so nice of you, but the editor is sending me some copies (we can't get it here in the US - isn't that silly?!) Mini hugs! Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on your wonderful article. I have the magazine its great.
    Hugs Maria

    ReplyDelete