Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Jack O Stack Lanterns!

Have you seen the Jack O Stack Lanterns ® I've created especially for Halloween 2012? I made one set in one inch scale, and another a little smaller which could work in either a one inch or a half inch scale setting.

Entirely handmade by me without molds of course.... they have faces quite different to what I usually do when I make Jack O Lanterns, and funny smiles.

Available at my online Pixie Dust Miniatures shop and at a great price in the lead up to spooky time.... ;)





one inch scale miniature halloween, dollhouse halloween, dolls' house halloween, dollhouse miniature halloween, miniature halloween pumpkin, dollhouse pumpkin jack o lantern, dolls' house jack o lantern pumpkin, pixie dust miniatures pumpkin for your witch or wizard miniature scene, nightmare before Christmas miniature collectible 

2 comments: