Thursday, April 25, 2013

My Workspace - Potion tables


I'm working on some very pretty Potion Tables at the moment - one or two will be sold at my online Pixie Dust Miniatures shop, and the rest will be sold at the Good Sam Show (assuming I get in... I'm on the wait list due to my application form getting lost in the mail on the way from NZ, but I'm preparing for it anyway!)

I painted and aged the wooden tables and have been making little aged books and scrolls to fill the shelf underneath. I'll post some nice finished photos soon. :)




3 comments:

  1. Wow.

    I can just see those potion tables in a little stone-walled room with a stained-glass window.

    Good luck with Good Sam! I'm sure you'll do well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful table! They're perfect for your potions. I like the books.
    Bye, Faby

    ReplyDelete
  3. really lovely potion bottles! great work, just wondering do you ever make tutorials at all?

    ReplyDelete